APPOINTMENT CANCELLATION & RESCHEDULING POLICY:
Your time slot is reserved exclusively for you. Please arrive promptly to obtain your full session.
*Cancellations/Reschedules made between 48-24 hours prior to your appointment time will be eligible for a 50% refund.
*Cancellations/Reschedules made less than 24 hours prior to your appointment time will forfeit a refund.
*A maximum of 2 x consecutive cancellations/reschedules will be permitted within the guidelines stated above. Following this no further cancellations/reschedules will be permitted and will forfeit a refund.
*Non attendance will forfeit a refund.
*In the event of a lockdown or personal quarantine all session/s for the duration of the restriction will be diverted to telehealth sessions and you will receive a Zoom link prior to your appointment via email. Cancellation/Reschedule terms remain as stated above.
I understand that the therapeutic methods and advice used by my therapist is not a substitute for psychiatric treatment. I understand these methods to be therapeutic and conditioning process, where you are taught to use your own abilities for your benefit and wellbeing.
1. I have been advised above by my therapist of the scope of therapy and I give my full consent to receiving therapy sessions as outlined during my online booking process for this and in any future session.
2. I understand that my therapist does not prescribe medications for or diagnose any condition.
3. I have been advised that I am free to terminate any or all sessions at any time. I have agreed to participate in each session to the best of my ability.
4. I have accurately provided background information as requested by my therapist.
5. I understand that, depending on the state of my mental health, further psychiatric treatment by may be needed and will be suggested to me and documented by my therapist if they determine my situation to be outside the scope of psychotherapy & counselling.
6. I know my progress is dependent upon my efforts and that there are no guarantees as to the result or progress to be made. I understand that the success of the treatment will be in direct proportion to my commitment to the end result.
7. I, the undersigned, also understand all questions and verify that all information is complete and accurate to the best of my knowledge. With this understanding, I hereby grant my therapist permission to use the counselling tools they are qualified to use with me or the minor/child whose name appears on this form. I (we) further grant permission for the sessions to be recorded as needed.
I understand that confidentially regarding my sessions will be honored between my therapist and me. This same confidentiality is respected when working with minors under the age of eighteen. Matters regarding sessions will be kept confidential except in the following circumstances:
You grant your therapist specific permission to release information to a specific individual or agency;
*Your therapist has reason to suspect child abuse
*Your therapist has reason to believe you are an imminent danger to self or others;
*In the case of the subpoena of your therapy records.
*From time to time, *Your therapist may feel the need to consult with other colleagues, in this circumstance, clients are not identified by name and confidentiality is maintained at all times.
Appointments for children under age 18 require written consent from the parent or guardian. For optimum results, it is recommended that parents/guardians are not always there to accompany children during their session.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM ME:
Because you have decided to become a client of Therapy Hub, we owe you some things:
•You can expect us to be on time for your schedule appointments.
•You can expect us to focus on you completely to during our sessions, and to perform with a high level of professionalism.
•You can expect us to be respectful.
•You can expect us to be well trained.
•You can expect me to speak in plain English and not use jargon.
•You can expect us to explain anything you do not understand clearly, and to answer any and all questions with patience and understanding.
During our sessions we facilitate you to access your own internal tools and resources. we also suggest, educate, motivate and inspire you to get well and excel.
By proceeding with booking and/or attending a therapy session with Danielle, I am confirming that I understand all information outlined above. I confirm the information I have shared while making my booking is true to the best of my knowledge, and I agree to all the terms listed above.
Disclaimer of Liability
All information provided is for educational purposes only and should not be used to diagnose any medical conditions. This information is not meant as a replacement for medical assistance, it is meant as a recommendation only, if systems persist we highly recommend you contact your preferred medical practitioner.
Access and Use of This Website
1. You agree that the Site itself, as well as all content, videos, training materials, products, services and/or other materials, made available on the Site by us or other third parties, as well as the look and feel of all of the foregoing, (collectively referred to as the “Content”) are maintained for your personal use and information by Danielle Paphitis and are the property of the Danielle Paphitis and/or its third-party providers.
4. While Danielle Paphitis uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information in the Site, Danielle Paphitis makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. The Company assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
5. When you register with this Site, you expressly consent to receive any notices, announcements, agreements, disclosures, reports, documents, communications concerning new products or services, or other records or correspondence from Danielle Paphitis. You consent to receive notices electronically by way of transmitting the notice to you by email.
6. If you send comments or suggestions about the Site to Danielle Paphitis, including, but not limited to, notes, text, drawings, images, designs or computer programs, such submissions shall become, and shall remain, the sole property of the Danielle Paphitis. No submission shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of Danielle Paphitis. Danielle Paphitis shall exclusively own all rights to (including intellectual property rights thereto) and shall be entitled to unrestricted use, publication, and dissemination as to all such submissions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise without any acknowledgement or compensation to you.
7. Danielle Paphitis shall use commercially reasonable efforts to restrict unauthorized access to our data and files. However, no system whether or not password protected can be entirely impenetrable. You acknowledge that it may be possible for an unauthorized third party to access, view, copy, modify or distribute the data and files you store using the Site. Use of the Site is completely at your own risk.
9. NEITHER THE DANIELLE PAPHITIS NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR MAINTAINING THE SITE AND/OR ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE SHALL BE LIABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, ALL CONTENT ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. DANIELLE PAPHITIS DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF THE MATERIALS IN THE SITE, THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF SUCH MATERIALS, THE SUITABILITY OF SUCH MATERIALS FOR ANY USER’S NEEDS OR THE LIKELIHOOD THAT THEIR USE WILL MEET ANY USER’S EXPECTATIONS, OR THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR CORRECTION. DANIELLE PAPHITIS DOES NOT WARRANT THAT USE OF THE MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR THE MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE ARE FREE FROM BUGS OR VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE COST OF ALL NECESSARY REPAIRS OR CORRECTIONS. DANIELLE PAPHITIS SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PERFORMANCE OR SERVICE PROBLEMS CAUSED BY ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITE OR THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDER. ANY SUCH PROBLEM SHALL BE GOVERNED SOLELY BY THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND THAT PROVIDER. Please note that the applicable jurisdiction may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties. Some of the above exclusions may thus not apply to you.
11. IN NO EVENT SHALL DANIELLE PAPHITIS BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, RELIANCE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGE OR LOSS OF PROPERTY, EQUIPMENT, INFORMATION OR DATA, LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE OR GOODWILL, COST OF CAPITAL, COST OF REPLACEMENT SERVICES, OR CLAIMS FOR SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS OR TRANSMISSION PROBLEMS, OCCASIONED BY ANY DEFECT IN THE SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR RELATED MATERIALS, THE INABILITY TO USE SERVICES PROVIDED HEREUNDER OR ANY OTHER CAUSE WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT THERETO, REGARDLESS OF THEORY OF LIABILITY. THIS LIMITATION WILL APPLY EVEN IF DANIELLE PAPHITISHAS BEEN ADVISED OR IS AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
12. You agree to indemnify and hold Danielle Paphitis and each of its directors, officers employees, and agents, harmless from any and all liabilities, claims, damages and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising out of or relating to (i) your breach of this Agreement, (ii) any violation by you of law or the rights of any third party, (iii) any materials, information, works and/or other content of whatever nature or media that you post or share on or through the Site, (iv) your use of the Site or any services that Danielle Paphitis may provide via the Site, and (v) your conduct in connection with the Site or the services or with other users of the Site or the services. Danielle Paphitis reserves the right to assume the exclusive defence of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this Section. In such event, you shall provide Danielle Paphitis with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by Danielle Paphitis.
14. This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of South Australia, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. You further submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts sitting in South Australia, Australia. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
16. Danielle Paphitis’s videos and accompanying materials necessarily require physical, mental and emotional exercise or activity. By voluntarily participating in this program you assume all risk of injury. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you understand and acknowledge that there are risks of injury, or even death, associated with any activity, including any program or service offered by Danielle Paphitis or on daniellepaphitis.com and that, in addition, certain medical conditions may be aggravated or made worse by physical activity (collectively, “Risks”). You assume any and all risk and danger incidental to the use of the videos and any other materials offered by Danielle Paphitis, including but not limited to, the foregoing Risks and the way you perceive and utilize the information conveyed in the Danielle Paphitis videos. You agree to consult with your physician, before commencing the program shown in Danielle Paphitis’s materials, and you agree not to participate in Danielle Paphitis’s programs with any medical condition, including, but not limited to, a history of heart disease, or mental illness that poses a direct threat to the health or safety of yourself or others and that Danielle Paphitis shall not be liable for any injury resulting from or arising out of, participating in any Danielle Paphitis’s programs or from the Risks. You also understand that Danielle Paphitis encourages you to exercise and eat a healthy, well-balanced diet on your own to supplement Danielle Paphitis’s programs and that you, not Danielle Paphitis, assume all risks and responsibilities for your own actions, safety, health, performance, well-being, and any complications or injuries which may arise when exercising or eating on your own. In addition, DANIELLE PAPHITIS MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, AND HEREBY DISCLAIMS AND NEGATES ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON- INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OR OTHER VIOLATION OF RIGHTS, WITH RESPECT TO ITS VIDEOS OR ANY OTHER DANIELLE PAPHITIS MATERIALS. FURTHER, DANIELLE PAPHITIS DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS CONCERNING THE ACCURACY, LIKELY RESULTS, OR RELIABILITY OF THE USE OF THE VIDEOS OR ANY OF THE OTHER MATERIALS ON OR AVAILABLE THROUGH, ITS SITE OR OTHERWISE RELATING TO SUCH VIDEOS OR MATERIALS OR ON ANY SITES LINKED TO THIS SITE.
Last Updated: January 24, 2020