Today, I’ve come up with something unusual and delicious – raw broccoli balls with ground flaxseeds. I know that a lot of you who are trying raw diet are struggling with yummy recipe ideas. So, I am getting more and more creative in the kitchen, and I wanted to share some of my inspiration with all of you guys to try. You are going to love these broccoli balls.
Eating raw and liking the way ingredients are combined to maintain an incredible flavour for our taste buds is something I always loved. As a result of that, today, I have come up with a delicious recipe for lunch and I think you are going to love it too – raw broccoli balls. I always want to incorporate more of this vegetable into my diet. Therefore, I know that broccoli is a vegetable that not everyone enjoys eating and preparing. This very fast raw recipe is super delicious, packed with delicious seasonings, so it will maintain the best possible flavour for you.
When you mix these ingredients in a mini – chopper you are will end up with a dry paste. Form them into small balls and serve them in order to enjoy with family, friends, or all by yourself.
In addition to that, you can make these delicious broccoli balls for lunch or dinner, or even for brunch. They are super-fast, quick, and easy to make. All you need is some broccoli florets, seasonings, and ground flaxseeds.
This recipe is a perfect way to start eating broccoli packed with nutrients. On the other hand, they are easy to make, simple ingredients, and no time in the kitchen. What can be better than that?
Health Benefits: Raw Broccoli Balls with Ground Flaxseeds
- Broccoli is a great source of Vitamin K and C as well as a good source of protein which is great to consume in a raw diet.
- Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant and protects the body from damaging free radicals.
- They are high in fibre, which will help with digestive health.
- Flaxseeds may also lower the blood pressure and reduce the risk of cancer.
- High speed food Processor or mini chopper
- Mixing bowl
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- .5 tsp dried oregano
- .5 tsp chili flakes
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 4 tbsp flax seeds ground
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a small chopper or food processor add the broccoli florets.
- Add the salt and ground black pepper to taste, dried oregano, chili flakes, garlic clove and ground flax seeds.
- Blitz until everything is smooth and well combined.
- Form small balls and serve immediately or place them in a fridge for later.