hello! i’m danielle
Psychotherapist | Group Wellness & Resilience Facilitator
Danielle is a professional Hypno-psychotherapist working closely with people to support the release of mental, emotional and physical blockages to health and wellness. Danielle empowers clients to activate a natural state of health, and vitality within themselves.
Adopting a person centred and integrative approach to health with a broad range of science based interventions:
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Hypnotherapy & Hypno-Analysis
- Neuro-linguistic Programming NLP
- HeartMath Biofeedback Therapy for Stress, Anxiety and Self Regulation
- Solution Focused Therapy
- Mindfulness Practices
- Regression Therapy
- Parts Therapy
- Yogic Movement – Asana
- Breath Awareness – Pranayama
- Meditation & Guided Imagery
- Play Therapy
In my own words…
At the age of 14 I began attending weekly workshops at a local meditation group. I was the youngest member of that group by about 25 years… I felt like I’d returned home from a long lonely voyage. I found myself reading any book I could get my hands on about meditation and holistic healing modalities. I participated in a host of workshops and seminars and spent every spare moment absorbed in the subject.
When I turned 18 I travelled to Nepal to work with children. I learned Vipassana Meditation while practicing 10 days of silence.
There I discovered how to access and harness the incredible potential of the subconscious mind that lies within each of us.
During my thirties I took a long hard look at myself and my life… somewhere along the way I’d gotten off track. I decided that I wanted to make a difference in the world in a way that felt meaningful to me. What I quickly realised is that I had lost connection with the only person who could help me… myself!
I began re-investing in myself. I sought out a variety of holistic healing modalities; I learned and I applied what I learned in my day to day life and I was amazed at the results.
Having realised this transformation within myself I was inspired to study, Yoga, Meditation & Hypnotherapy. As these were the tools I used to reconnect with my internal guidance system, release past programming and re-create myself with conscious awareness.
I developed self-awareness, self-compassion, and began to thrive in life rather than merely survive.
Today I specialise in Hypno-psychotherapy and Cognitive Behavioural Therapy utilising a host of transformational tools and to aid in helping others to return to a state of wellness, wellbeing and resilience.
Holding space for others to release what is blocking their brilliance and to realign with their true power is my passion, purpose and happy place.
Training & Qualifications
- Diploma Hypno-counselling
- Certificate Clinical Hypno-psychotherapy
- HeartMath Clinical Certification for Stress, Anxiety and Self Regulation
- Ashtanga Yoga Teacher Training
- Pranayama & Meditation Teacher Training
- Certificate III Children’s Services
- Children’s Yoga Teacher Training
- Abelism & Neurodiversity Affirming Play Therapy
- Reiki II Practitioner Training
- Australian Hypnotherapists Association
- Hypnotherapy Council of Australia
- International Yoga Teachers Association
We're all on the path; but where is it leading?...
Here’s what I know to be true… it all begins with YOU.
+61 433 392 904
296 Payneham Rd, Payneham SA 5070